- Treat yo'self to your favorite Starbucks drink. Mine's currently the Caramelized Honey Latte.
- Talk to someone. Ben and I once spent over two hours one night on the beach just laying on the sand talking about life. Phoneless. It was pretty magical.
- Lookup inspirational quotes on Pinterest. I have a board full: here.
- While you're at it, lookup puppy pictures. Luckily for you, I also have a board for that: here.
- Keep a journal that you can use to write in. And use it. It's fun to look back at what past-you was thinking about on May 19, 2006.
- Plug in your headphones and listen to your favorite songs.
- Buy those shoes you've been wanting.
- Work out & enjoy the endorphin high. If you need a little motivation, click here.
- Go for a long drive with the windows down.
- Catch up with an old friend.
- Pamper yourself. A quick mani/pedi can make you feel better on the inside and outside.
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Have dessert first. Or, ya know dessert only and skip the rest of the meal.
Thursday, May 19, 2016
13 Ways To: Find Happy
© Keeping Up with Kahla | All rights reserved.