Wine and cheese is nice, but wine and fruit with just a dash of club soda for some fizz is always better. I'm talking nice, cold sangria - basically the quintessential drink of the summer. On Monday, we went to a friend's 4th of July party. I brought along a bag of La Croix's hoping there'd be some nice vodka to pair it with at their house so I could make my vodka clubs. To my dismay, they were also vodka-less. I was star spangled hopeless, until my friend Kayla told us she had put together a batch of sangria just hours before. It sounded better than beer and I was thirsty, so I poured myself a cup.
Blame it on the buzz or delicious combo of white wine and fruit, but three cups in I realized that I had a new found love. And thus the inspiration for this post sprung: 20 Summertime Sangria Recipes to Try. Get your pitchers ready, people.
This is a roundup of sangria recipes that you'll want to make all summer long. I'm planning to use one of these to check-off making a homemade sangria from my summer bucket list. Lemon Berry Prosecco Sangria? Pineapple Lemonade? It's going to be hard to choose.
20 Summertime Sangria Recipes to Try:
- Sweet Honey White Sangria
- Raspberry Lemon Blush Sangria Spritzers
- White Strawberry Mango Sangria
- Blood Orange, Pomegranate, Strawberry Champagne Sangria
- Fresh Grapefruit Sangria
- Blackberry Sweet Tea Sangria
- Watermelon Raspberry Sangria
- Lemon Blackberry Sangria
- Sparkling Grapefruit Watermelon Sangria
- Strawberry Basil Sangria
- Pineapple Lemonade Sangria
- Strawberry Rosé Sangria
- Summer Berry Sangria
- Green Tea Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Pineapple Mojito Sangria
- White Kiwi Apple Sangria
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple
- Mimosa Sangria
- Lemon Berry Prosecco Sangria
Which one sounds the most delicious to you? Do you have your own sangria recipe to recommend? Leave it in the comments below, I'd love to check it out.